Tuesday, August 7, 2007

week 1 down

so success came very easy this week and my mind frame is that it will continue this way. drinking more water and getting the knee brace on to work out so that is good. Have had great success with the food plan, only a few items so far that will not be coming back, but it has been good and satisfying. I have been worried that I would be tempting fate when I entered the grocery store or drove by that mocha stand but it simply is not an issue at this poinot. I want this too much for a whole lot of reasons and some of those reasons are VERY motivating at this point!! I just want to get my thoughts and madness down in this online journal and have something to reflect back on when it is all said and done. Since I am always on the computer this makes more sense to me anyways...

well not a whole lot on my mind right now. more latah!!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

forgot!!! down 5.6lbs