Thursday, August 2, 2007

Aug 2nd

I am finding this journey right now to be pretty easy. I am not focusing on the food and just eating to live instead of living to eat. I know....everyone says that but that really has become a change for me and I pray each day it will be true for the next day. I plan on getting the pictures posted this weekend although I don't know who in the heck will ever read this blog, at this point I feel like it is more of an online journal for me to keep my thoughts and motivations in order.

speaking of motivation, I feel a real sense of it. I am so ready in many ways to get my poop in a group and just get my life back on track. I think that starts with me, which means feeling better about myself and accomplishing some goals! tired of going through the motions here!

I realize I am only a few days into this here, but so happy to get thru one day and look forward to the next. I haven't struggled much other than the thought of an iced mocha breve tonight as I drove my daughter to a friends house. I resisted. didn't want it that much... I have too much to gain by losing :0)

well it is getting late and I am going to try to get a good nights sleep tonight... I have been struggling with that as I am a NIGHT OWL!!

No comments: