Saturday, August 4, 2007

do I dare say??

I feel a bit more motivated to get off my duff and work out... take the next step. I am pushing myself to eat right and change those habits but taking the whole workout thing slow. the last time I got into a great exercise mode I did it slow and only what I could and increased on that! so that is my plan this time as well. I really feel like something has clicked and I don't dare let those thoughts in my head of "yeah right" stay. Old tapes as someone who I paid a lot of money to would tell me! :o) oh such a battle but maybe for the first time I have actually crossed into being on the offense of the battle instead of defense. it literally brings to me to tears...not real tears but they are there wanting to pour out! OK, so I am strapped into the knee brace and the dreadmill is calling my name. time to put my money where my mouth is..

til' later

No comments: