Wednesday, August 15, 2007

no boredom here

so one of my concerns was that I would get tired of the constant boxed, microwave meals... the plan is a no brainer in the fact that you just read off your menu what is on the agenda and hit your freezer a couple of times a day. I think the real key here for me is I make sure I do not eat it out of the container. I always plate up my food and sit down and eat at the table. My mind frame is just not willing to budge from this program and I don't know if it is because the program is easy or because I have FINALLY hit the point in my life that this is it for me... NOW OR NEVER. I started my class back up yesterday and it has a pretty big homework load to it. that is of some concern to me because I don't want to get bogged down and fall back in any patterns. WOW... just typing that seemed like an old tape, an out for an excuse and self doubt...just not going to have any of that attitude anymore!!! so I guess I will call this blogging therapy. alrighty then, on with the day
till' later

1 comment:

Cathy said...

got on the treadmill tonight and got a good work out in. the knee brace was a little if-y so I only lasted about 25 minutes. I shouldn't say "I only"! I worked out for 25 minutes which ain't bad for a fat girl!!!! LOL