Monday, August 13, 2007

updates updates



This picture was taken today ~ Aug 13 2007~ at my private cell phone photo shoot in my office! wanted to see if some of the chub is going away in the jowls! So I have been at this for 2 full weeks now. so far so good and I am feeling pretty good about my progress. of course I would like it to just go away in the blink of an eye but that ain't gonna happen. I truly am satisfied with just going in the right direction. this weekend was a struggle for me. I just wanted to munch, so I ate salad instead. not very exciting I know! I keep making myself repeat that I want to wear what I want, not eat what I want. I am feeling like I am headed to going into my "in a rut" mode and I know it is probably self sabotage, have to keep the positive thoughts flowing in the mind.

ok...big weigh in tonight and I will come back to post the results!!

No comments: