Saturday, August 18, 2007

The train is still movin'

finishing up week 3 tomorrow and headed to week 4 and it has been smooth sailing 99% of the time. have had the fleeting moments of wanting to dig into the chocolate chip bag and chow down, but have resisted. Have had to face down the pizza man twice and that was not as painful as expected. I just want to get to the finish line with this and so far :-) I am not willing to compromise at all! People it has all been in the mind and it is the shift I have been waiting for!! Amen I say!! I have been very careful about the situations I have put myself in and I try to avoid ones I don't' feel I am to be trusted in yet! coffee stands being one of them...I do miss the mocha breve's...ooohh how I miss that but the cost of not having them is worth the gain in my life and health. I have to admit I do feel better, not so dog tired when I get home from work, so something has shifted with that just by eating healthy. amazing how we can mistreat ourselves so easily and for me getting this feel for getting my life in order with the weight loss has become a journey in visiting some old feelings and doubts and maybe this time really seeing them for what they are.

progress is never easy, but it sure feels good.

No comments: