Saturday, August 25, 2007

the rut

thought a little blogger therapy might lift my spirits. I am tired today and have been draggin my butt about getting on the treadmill and getting homework done as well. Just wasting the day away watching movies. Who ever came up with On Demand should be shot! but I have watched some good movies today....

I am fighting being in "the rut" today. I hate that when I just want to procrastinate and be in denial. Went to mexican food last night and handled it pretty well but some of the lasting side effects are not good. I am just wanting to...hmmmmmm.... self sabatoge would be the 100% honest answer instead of some lame excuse I might have typed in. crazy.... no excuses, no more waiting... so perhaps the blogger therapy is getting me to snap out of it!

the only way out of it is to do something about it instead of waiting for something to happen...

will post progress pictures this week for sure

2 comments:

J Duarte said...

Hello, Just got back from my morning walk at the park. Yikes I have to get up at 5:30am for this or else I would not do it at all.

I see you are having trouble yesterday getting on the treadmill, hummm have you tried mixing it up, perhaps try taking a brisk walk outdoors instead of the treadmill. I try to mix it up so I enjoy my walks, 2 days outdoors and 3 days on the treadmill, also tunes help the time fly by faster making your exercise more enjoyable. The more enjoyable the more likely you will stick with the plan for a long period of time.

Hope my tip helps you out.

Oh noooooo last day, then it's back to work tomorrow. Haha have a great one.

Cathy said...

hey J D

you are soooo right...gotta mix it up only issue is the knee brace and how brave I am to test out the new ACL. I am planning on getting in the pool at least 1 day a week. keep the tips comin!! counting down till the 1st and we are off and running!