Thursday, August 9, 2007

No worries here...

passed the first real test with flying colors. The whole fam damily had a gathering tonight and my oldest sis, bless her heart, had it catered with BBQ! YUM... I ate before I went and didn't even look at the food nor want any of it. not even a twinge! yet another sign that this is really it for me. And to top that off, left there to take Kayla to her friends house, and they requested Burger King... had a fleeting thought about getting the new purple cherry slurpee thing, but passed that by pretty easily as well. Keeping the mind set this is it... no looking back and that "food" (BBQ and drive thru) are just not worth the trouble the get me into. It is too hard being overweight... although I consider myself "athletically overweight", I am ready to be athletically in shape! not spending another decade of my life waiting for the magic solution and instead creating my own. Ok...the dreadmill is calling my name, time to strap up the knee brace, get the kick ass motiviating music cranked and get some of this fluff off of my bones!

No comments: