Tuesday, August 14, 2007

more progress

last night weigh in down 3 lbs for a total of 8.6. tried not to be disappointed with this although I was not surprised at the amount... then I put it into some perspective... average 3lbs a week = 12 lbs a month = all weight off in less than a year. that is more than I can ask for. So my goal is 12 lbs a month. if I take that off in one week or four weeks it is the same goal. so I guess I felt better about my 3 lbs then.

goal for this week / daily exercise! I would like to get ahead of the curve for my goal so if a low drop week happens I have some lost weight in the bank so to speak.

I am still feeling good about the program and starting to plan my own meals. I hope by the end of week 6 I can incorporate at least a couple meals a week non JC.

No comments: