Sunday, August 5, 2007

some thoughts


there are things that I want so badly but have not put in the real work to get those things. why? where did the tenacious girl go that I knew long ago. I see her coming back to the surface in many ways. I am a person of great faith and spiritual beliefs and I know that this journey I am on right now is coming together as an answered prayer. I have faith in God and I feel like I am finally turning this part over to Him so I may move on to other parts of my life. I look forward to continuing to reclaim myself and rebuilding myself. I have done a lot of great things since being single and some not so great. But today I just feel as if I have turned the corner or am at the corner ready to turn??? It is an edge I am standing on and ready to grow on that edge. I know what I want and where I want to be and now I have to do the work. I have to... I know in my heart that something or someone is headed to me and I have not lost that faith but I have put it on the back burner so I may fix the things I need to fix. It is not over by a long shot, I can feel it. I guess I have been on this computer looking at some old stuff and listening to some great motivational music and it got me here typing out this online journal putting it down into some sense although maybe only making sense to me. I feel ready and not scared.

so in looking at some pictures on my computer I thought I would post this one of me and 2 of my sisters taken in Aug of 2006. It is one of my favorites pictures and thought it should be posted.

No comments: