Thursday, September 27, 2007

fighting to stay fit... or get fit

been 9 weeks on the program and I am fighting to keep the fighting spirit...well, I have the fighting spirit but I am not doing as well as I was in tayloring my life style around healthy life style choices and I need to get better at that... with that said, I have spent a small fortune on my daughters homecoming dress and tanning appointments so she doesn't look like casper the friendly ghost in the gown she will be wearing... ssssoooooo, I will be planning my own meals next week and have a big goal to be successful on those pesky scales to prove to myself that I am capable of making right choices and not having to depend on the "expensive food" motivation factor! I am really looking forward to the opportunity to make it work! I will keep ya'll posted on my efforts AND my success!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey Cathy -

It sounds to me as if you know what you need to do and have the determination to get it done. Looking forward to hearing how it goes for you, I will be rooting you on for sure. Hugs

J Duarte said...

Hang in there Cathy! Go Cathy Gooooo! Once you start lossing more weight the energy is going to kick more not to mention the determination will go up the roof!

Have a great weekend, Make healthy choices.

J Duarte said...

Good Morning, Check out the Link on my blog I did for you Titled Healthy Eating. Cheers!