Thursday, September 13, 2007

progress update


I have had a good week and am looking forward to recording the success on the scales come Sunday. I do have a birthday party to get thru this weekend but right now I am so motivated to tow the line because the scales have been so good to me since Monday!! All in all no complaints. I have been amping up the walking thanks to my exercise buddies. so that is about it for me for right now, wish me luck in the cheesecake battle I will face on Saturday. It is not a matter of if I will eat some, it is a matter of how much I will eat of it. Can I stick to a small portion or will the goodness of it overcome my will power???? stay tuned....

here is an updated cell phone photo shoot picture

6 comments:

J Duarte said...

You will do fine Saturday, You got the tools to make it happen.

You are thining down, great picture!

Cathy said...

thanks JD... I'll fess up or celebrate on Sunday and let you know.

If it is to be it is up to me! said...

HI CATHY!!! Good luck Sunday! I have THREE bday parties this weekend but I 'm 'planning' to do good, except, like you, I'm planning to eat a piece of my mom's famous dessert cake. (I've already been warned that this dessert will be served!!!) Hopefully I can stop at one small piece! I'll think of you while I'm there and hopefully remembering that you are also working to eat one piece at your party, I can find some strength in it. Thanks!!

Cathy said...

thanks for all the support guys! I have been soooo bad the last two days! gosh!!! not off the JC bandwagon but refocusing my efforts. tomorrow weigh in will be time to face the music and I don't know if I will like what is being played!!!

J Duarte said...

Good luck with today's weigh in. How did the party go? Mmmm cheese cake.

Cathy said...

well.... I had one piece of cheesecake... it was on the small size of average... THEN, she made a whole cheesecake just for me to take home and I declined knowing only bad things would happen if it was sent home. I have to be honest that the last three days have had minimal JC food involved but somehow when I weighed at home this a.m. I was down a pound!!! could it be that water and exercising is tricking this old body and the "bad" is not sticking as much??? anyhoo... I just got in a good walk, have to get my orthodics for the shoes because I can only last about 20 min before my feet are too painful to walk on. man I am OLD! HAHAHAAA

so all in all, I would say I won the cheesecake battle!!!