Sunday, September 9, 2007

when it clicks

two days in a row on the treadmill. I feel pretty inspired. my exercise group is really motivating me with their support and their own personal efforts. I feel blessed to have them in my life. I am really ready for a good week with weigh in tomorrow I am hoping for at least 2 lbs off. I have removed the choc. chips from the house and so went the temptation! water water water has been my down fall this week need to get more in.

well I just wanted to report in that the sun is shining in town and in my life right now. I started this process with a feeling that things would click into place and today I got more affirmation of that. I felt a small victory when I could feel the determination coming back in full force. I so much want to be healthy, and yes thinner... but mostly healthy and have a healthy mind frame when it comes to food. I know that I will continue to want the sweets and dinners out but no more will they define my decisions ... maybe it is a move towards not mourning those losses anymore? hmmm... that might have to be ran by the counselor! LOL...

true efforts pay off

No comments: