Tuesday, September 4, 2007

a new start

well... a lot has been happening with me over the past few days. I have been so busy getting my kids ready for school and writing checks my ass can't cash... LOL...that I somewhat fell off the JC wagon. I still have managed to lose thru it all so obviously my choices weren't the best but weren't the worst either. anyhoo... I am back on the bandwagon today and ready to see a nice result of my extra efforts this week. I decided to drop my class again...I am too overwhelmed and need a fresh start with that as well. wish me luck!

well I need to go eat and wake up the boy for his first day of 5th grade!!!

4 comments:

J Duarte said...

Congrats on your 1.2 weight loss! A loss is a loss! Way to go! Im so excited you are going to reach your first 20 soon! Good Job!

Mmmm Mocha is to die for! I like it a lot. HaHa

I try not to celebrate with food too but I sometimes can not help it. Its a bad habit I am working hard on.

Good for you! yeah you got to celebrate your goal. It will make you feel good inside.

-JD

J Duarte said...

How did your week go? Hope you have a relaxing weekend.

Cathy said...

hi JD ~

weekend went okay...I struggle from not having the work routine but I did okay... wait... last weekend right? so the start of this weekend has been a challenge with my mom making a new casserole I tasted that was it... and then I cooked in the dutch oven a gooey cake dessert...tasted again but dished it up for the neighbors and also my daughters friend... I have had this baking urge now I just need to keep away from eating it! LOL... hope you have a good weekend as well

Cathy

Cathy said...

duh...my week... I am tired obviously!! LOL