Friday, September 7, 2007

Friday already???

okay... so I survived the first week of school with my kids. They both are in full swing with their sports and life is so hectic... but I continue to get a lot of family support in my efforts to lose weight. I will admit I have some adjusting to do to get back in the JC mode and not cave in to what I want and what I think I need... but don't... ding dongs, DQ, twix bars!!! aagggghhhhh....

I finally got back on the treadmill tonight and it felt good although my brace for my knee I think needs to be readjusted! have lost some weight since it was fitted to my pudgy little leg!! hmmm... that has to affect it in some way since they measured my leg! anyhoo... as long as it gives the knee the strenght that is not there I am okay.

dont' have any real words of wisdom tonight other than I am finding my way back to strict diet and exercise and looking forward to treating myself to a trip to Vegas. just decided that at this moment in time...

No comments: