Saturday, September 8, 2007

what a difference a day makes

I am feeling tip top today! LOL... ready to go at this 150% again. I have been pretty focused... started off VERY focused and then slipped into the pretty focused mode now I am ready to go guns a-blazing again. I know any progress is better than none... but I want it kicked up a bit and that is only going to happen from 100% JC and 100% effort. I have an abudance of energy this morning which is odd for me... but I'll run with it I guess. My neighbor noticed last night that I was "slimming" down and that felt pretty good so that is always motivating! I brought them a plate full of the sinful dessert I made last night... so rich and gooey, a few tastes is all I had but I have to stop that pattern.

feeling this good is a much better feeling than the sluggish ate too much fast food and sweets feeling. I have to keep reminding myself of this and keep the positive thoughts I started this journey with rolling in my mind!

another day, another journey

2 comments:

J Duarte said...

I like the new layout!

Ain't it awesome when people start noticing your weight loss. It's a good feeling!

Congrats!

Cathy said...

thanks JD... I like the new layout too.... a bit calmer LOL

it has been motivating to have someone other than my kids and mom notice... only my neighbor and one friend that didn't know I was trying have noticed!!! I am going to post some updated pics at the end of next week...

Thanks for the support it is nice to have!!