Thursday, April 10, 2008

uh oh...

well I already missed a day blogging... crap... just got busy at work and then got home and I am so anti-get on the computer- at home... uugghh.. excuses huh... anyways I am still in the fight.. resisted the urge to eat one of the 5 remaining sees candy bars here in the office staring me down like the devil. so here has been my food consumption today

B = smoothie (vanilla yogurt/*frozen-blackberries,mango,raspberries*/fresh banana/mango juice *just a splash*/water) and then ate what was left of the banana not put in the magic bullet

L = Chicken, salad with poppy seed dressing, roll, Iced Tea

D= will be mediterainian salad (orzo, sundried tom's, kalamata olives, feta) turkey breast

water water water!!! I am lacking in this dept. gotta step it up

1 comment:

J Duarte said...

Mmmm you eat good!!! I would just make 1 smoothie drink a week, you have no idea how much hidden calories goes into one drink.

You are eating like a healthy person! Im proud of you!! We can do this!!!

Send me all those candy bars you have in your office :)