Friday, April 11, 2008

ready for the weekend

so here I am friday and a I am 3 for 4 in blogging... not a bad average. went to lunch today with my BFF. Had a sandwich but took the top layer of bread off and ate a salad. I will confess I am drinking a MT. Dew... but will stop at one and commit to water the rest of the weekend!! going to FLA. for sure so need to dispose of some of this fluff!! gonna get serious about working out - will only succeed with hard work and the will to keep moving forward regardless of the slip ups...

so today - I had 1/2 grinder sandwich / pop
B= bagel w/cream cheese (this was bad because the bagel was fresh and warm and I was liberal with the cream cheese!! oops)
Snacks - I've been eating sunflower seeds in the shell... keeps me from eating candy!!

onward I go

2 comments:

J Duarte said...

When is your FLA trip?

Hope your weekend was full of water :)

Cathy said...

July 2nd - July 10th!! woo hoo